B870 Far-Infrared Sauna
Dimensions: 52”d x 52”w x 77”h
Electrical Requirements: Plug-in, 15 amp 120-volt outlet
Wood Type: B-Series are standard Canadian Hemlock (Western Red Cedar available)
Slightly smaller than the 880, the 870 combines great design with incredible space efficiency. With its 5-sided design and a footprint of 52” x 52”, this sauna can fit into almost any space. Ideal for two or three people.
B-Series Premium Infrared Saunas Include the Following Standard Features:
- Saunatec CarbonFlex heating system, integral with wall panels and bench support panels – with the largest surface area in the industry, providing the softest heat, evenly dispersed from all sides (no hot spots; no cold spots).
- Prefabricated wall panels, finished inside and out with clear T&G Canadian Hemlock or clear Western Red Cedar – for a sauna with “furniture quality.”
- Fast assembly with no tools – with wall panels mounted onto an easy-fit base and topped with easy-fit ceiling panel.
- Exterior surfaces finished with biodegradable wood treatment – for a more luxurious look and for ease in maintenance.
- Saunatec digital control system mounted inside and out. Controls include: on/off, interior light switch, exterior light switch, color therapy light switch, bench seat heater on/off, time and temperature controls.
- Saunatone™ Stereo system, which includes hook-up for your music player (iPod, MP3, USB, micro SD)
- High quality, heat-proof stereo speakers pre-installed in ceiling panel
- Pre-built Hemlock or Cedar benches with integral bench seat heaters
- Built-in Hemlock or Cedar floor with integral in-floor heated ceramic tiles
- Deluxe all-glass door. All sidelight windows and doors use only tempered safety glass.
- All models except Model 810 & 870 include integral magazine rack
- Low-voltage mini-spot lights installed in the ceiling; roof overhang includes integral exterior mini spot lights (E-Series has recessed fluorescents on overhang).
- Integral color light therapy system
- Wall-to-Wall backrests, designed for user comfort and safety.
- Super-easy installation (less than ½ hour for most models) with pre-wired heaters, lights and stereo.
- All sizes can be plugged into a 120 volt household outlet.
- CarbonFlex heating system’s large surface area efficiently emits soft heat with quick heat-up times, yet is simply plugged into a standard 120-volt household outlet (no electrician’s required; simply plug-in and enjoy).
- ETL listed “as a complete plug-in room” – for safety and reliability
- Industry leading warranty backed by America’s #1 sauna company